011 66487704
(9:00 AM to 9:00 PM)
case studies
0 204+
0h  0m
Time invested in
career planning

Bhutan board of examination, class 10 question papers - 1 to 3 of 26 results

It does not matter that whether you change your board or not it is necessary that you study hard in any board you are studying in. you can move to CBSE board which is a very good one....
You will have to get the required percentage asked by the school, you will have to take the TC certificate, Migration And a copy of mark sheet oy your and then follow the guidelines provided by them.... ► Read more
You can well do it. you will have to get a good percentage thet is desired by the school in which you want to take admission on. it is necessary that you should get at least 60%marks in order to get admission in a good school which is affiliated to ICSE board.... ► Read more

There is more to explore...

    Sign Up   
Already have an account? Login