011 66487704
(9:00 AM to 9:00 PM)
case studies
0 204+
0h  0m
Time invested in
career planning

Correspondence law courses after 12th - 1 to 3 of 235 results

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your reply.
As per your Qualification, you can pursue your Graduation through Distance Learning by choosing amongst 100's of Specilaization.

For more details kindly visit www.psbm.org/BBA.aspx  or you can contact on 09029966116

[email protected]
Hi Pankaj , Please got to course planner section of this website and from their select location, kind of course and related to which career..that would give you list of colleges and your desired courses. Let know if you face any problem !!... ► Read more
One can either pursue a three-year law course (LLB) after graduation in any discipline or a five-year course after twelfth standard examinations, leading to a BA LLB (Hons). As you are in12th try for BA LLB (Hons). Prepare for CLAT exam which is national level exam for getting admission in top law colleges in India.P.G. Programmes in law (LLM) are of 2 years duration & eligibility is LLB degree. There are various branches of specialisation in law like civil law, criminal law, corporate law, income tax law, international law, labour law, constitutional law, and patent law etc.
Lawyers can find job in legal counsel and legal advisers for firms, organizations and families,Company Secretaries,International agencies like UNO, ILO, and ICJ , NGOS, Politics , Law colleges , practice on your own, law reporters in media industries e.t.c . So there are plenty of opportunities . One must have good oral and written communication skills, logical reasoning, power of concentration, patience, good memory to relate and quote past cases to prove your point, ability to argue and discuss matters with a variety of people, self confidence, courage to deal with threats especially in criminal cases etc. He should have up-to-date information on any changes in law. A good library and a fair amount of reading is also important.

Career in agriculture-
To make career in agriculture you can try for B.SC and later M.SC in agriculture.Indian Council of Agricultural Research Conduct the entrance examination separately for graduate and postgraduate courses each year in the month of April / May .
Candidate must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Eduation or any other examination within scope and standard found to be equivalent to the Senior Secondary Examination of an Indian University/Board after a period of 12 years of study. The last two years of such 10+2 examination should have papers in Physics, Chemistry and any one of
► Read more

There is more to explore...

    Sign Up   
Already have an account? Login