011 66487704
(9:00 AM to 9:00 PM)
case studies
0 204+
0h  0m
Time invested in
career planning

Documents for diploma after iti lateral entry - 1 to 11 of 334 results

For doing MBA You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies. You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet. First you need to do graduation graduation is necessary for getting into any field.Then after that you can try for MBA and for bank jobs....
You can definitely go but it will be good if you contact your nearest polytechnic , engineering or vocational college for course details.... ► Read more
Hi Amrut,

Sorry for a very late reply, But I am not in personal favour of lateral entry and diploam programs for engineering. Even if you speak to students who have taken this path they will also suggets you to take the direct engieering route.

Now reasson I am not in favour is that

1) Its not that well recognised as the normal engineering degree

2) Regular class room teaching of 11 & 12 is required as a person to grow.

3) It gets difficult to adjust with college curriculum and students when you take entry in second year.

4) You will need to work harder to get a job as this is not a well recognised means....
► Read more
I guess yeah you can !!! You have enough experience and qualification for the same.

► Read more
I am student of Art and Craft Teacher Training 2011 to2012 plz show the result.My Registration no. 11327237074969.... ► Read more
Mujhe up board iti deoria  ke enterence exam ke result dekhane ka  website chahiyen
► Read more
Hi Snehal,

I am not very clear about your problem...as you wrote you have already given last year exam then why you looking for admission in 2 year ??
can you help me understand the problem as then I would be in better position to help you.
► Read more

Like I said earleir, you'll need to talk to your college management and tell them your problem. its a rule in every indtitute that if you leave before the course duration, you'll need to pay the entire course's amount....
► Read more
Yasin. consult your parents first of all.. THey will definetely help you out in this chaos..

Think around various ways and as pradeep said.. we always have legal advisors to sort us out of such issues..

don't worry......
► Read more
Dear khushboo
first tell me what kind of diploma have u done ?
then from which stream do you want to join b teh
there are colleges that offer lateral entries but i need to know your subjects first
do get back to me with the information ok
► Read more
Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) is a examination through which you can take admission in 2nd year or 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech engineering.


you can take admission in the BE/BTech programs if:

1:you pass any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.


you pass any diploma degree of minimum 2 years after 12th from any polytechnic institute affiliated with State Board of Technical Education(SBTE) or any University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum of 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST in aggregate or any gradation system

2:you qualify LEET with at least 20% aggregate marks and 15% for SC/ST students

3:you are a citizen of India.

If you have fulfilled the above conditions then you would be eligible for appearing in the entrance test organized by AICTE to enter into BE/B.Tech.

So you are eligible....
► Read more

There is more to explore...

    Sign Up   
Already have an account? Login