Hi, This is the most common problem faced by engineering students in today's date if they don't get a campus placement. You can try the following thing, you will definitely get job:
1) Make youself master of a subject, pick up any language in which you have interest and study it as much as you can. Do some projects related to that language.
2) Prepare a good resume.
3) Make a account on linkedin.com and spare atleast 30 minutes daily on it to read the groups, to connect with the people over there and to search jobs.
4) Daily refresh your naukri.com profile or any other job site profile so that it remains on top.
5) Make a proper follow up to your CV.
6) Talk to your alumni's to help you out.
Do all this, you will definitely get a job. All the best....