011 66487704
(9:00 AM to 9:00 PM)
case studies
0 204+
0h  0m
Time invested in
career planning

Junior engineer civil pannel in orissa govt - 1 to 3 of 100 results

Yes , you can change it . But it is not available here. Second thing once you want to do M.TECH you need to prepare for entrance exam especially GATE. ndian Institute of Technology, Kanpur offers M.Tech in Nuclear Engineering and Technology. The eligibility criterion is a Bachelor's degree in any branch of engineering or a Master's degree in Physics or Mathematics. The admission is based on performance at GATE, and entrance test/ interview. For details, log on to www.iitk.ac.in

Amity University, Noida offers M.Tech in Nuclear Science and Technology. The eligibility criterion is B.Tech. The admission is based on performance at Entrance test and Interview.Manipal Institute of Technology
Course: M.Tech Nuclear Engineering
Eligibility: BE/BTech or AMIE or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering.

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
Course: M.Tech programme in Nuclear Engineering.
Bachelors degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Civil/ Industrial/ Metallurgical Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics / Electronics with a minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% marks . Please be free to ask further question. You can also find colleges on your own...
The future of any field don't depend on other prediction but on your interest, hard work and determination. You should go on this field
if you have interest, hard work and determination....
► Read more
You can talk to free consultants, they can give you free and unbiased info, try www.vxlmarketing.com,
you can send your 10th and 12th marks and Entrance Exam Roll no and other details to them and they revert with college list, with fee structure and every other details you need.

► Read more

There is more to explore...

    Sign Up   
Already have an account? Login