011 66487704
(9:00 AM to 9:00 PM)
case studies
0 204+
0h  0m
Time invested in
career planning

Logo of maharashtra government - 1 to 11 of 93 results

What is the procedure to get original GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA HIGHER ART EXAMINATIONS, original Diploma Certificate- of examination held in 1969
( I posseced only PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE of the same )...
Top engineering colleges in Maharashtra are:-
  1. IIT Mumbai - Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, India
  2. Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (MUICT-M) Mumbai, India
  3. Sardar Patel College of Engineering Mumbai, India
  4. College of Engineering Pune (COEP) Pune, India
  5. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur, India
  6. Army Institute of Technology (AIT) Pune, India
  7. International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-P) Pune, India
  8. Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Pune, India
  9. Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College Nagpur, India
  10. Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune, India
  11. Agrawal Institute Of ManagemeNT & Technology (AIMT) Nashik, India
  12. Bharatratan Indira Gandhi College of Engineering (BIGCE) Solapur, India
  13. Brahmdevdada Mane Institute of Technology, Solapur (BMIT) Solapur, India
  14. D. Y. Patil College of Engineering and Technology, Kolhapur Kolhapur, India
  15. D.M Patil College of Engineering & Technology (SIET) Nashik, India
  16. Department of Biotechnology, University of Mumbai Mumbai, India
  17. Department of Biotechnology, University of Pune Pune, India
  18. Dhole Patil College of Engineering Pune, India
Write for more quires....

► Read more
Hi Sweta , It would be good if you discuss with your school teacher in this regard they will be better be abel to help you !!!!!... ► Read more
HI Rashmi,

Can u tell what is ur AIR ranking & state ranking so that we can help u in better ways.

Cheers !!!...
► Read more
Hi Ayushi,

Yes you can give the PMT of Maharashtra, but the other states generally have a 70-30(or (80-20) ratio i.e. 70% students will be from maharashtra and the rest 30% from all over India.
Go ahead and gear up for your PMT exams.

All the Best.

► Read more
I tried to contact my college but the reply was that 25 % attendence is in student hand and 15 % attendence in college hand. They can give these attendence but the rest is from UPTU university. As i talked university person in noida nodal center there is no noc defined for this. Please suggest if i can get the NOC from university at any cost......
► Read more
  why dont you contact your school?They are the best people to give you this information.
             All the best....
► Read more
The top girls engineering colleges in Maharashtra are:-
1.MKSSS's Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Karvenagar,Pune
2.SNDT Women's University, Mumbai
3.Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering for Women,Katraj,Dhankawadi, Pune
4.Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Bhivarabai Sawant Institute of Technology & Research (for Women), Wagholi
5.Lokvikas Educational & Charitable Trust, Savitribai Phule Women's Engineering College, Sharnapur
► Read more
Shri babaramdeo k.n. college of engineering
BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!...
► Read more
Hi Pratan

Can you tell what s your MHT CET ranking, so that we can help you in better ways.
► Read more

There is more to explore...

    Sign Up   
Already have an account? Login