Mankunwar bai college in jabalpur with courses of BA results - 1 to 6 of 6 results

SSC or the staff selection commission recruits sub inspectors, stenographers and lower division clerk. The Employment News and all other leading newspapers give advertisement notices for the employment for the above mentioned post. You can apply for the same. Some people are deputed from the police and other departments of central government as well. CBI also Inspectors are deputed from police forces of the union territory police forces. The website of CBI gives all details about various posts, recruitment, vacancy status and induction procedure. You should apply for the posts suitable for you through SSC....
Hay sir iam join your school  it now... ► Read more
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your query.

You can pursue Diploma Course into Supply Chain Management through
Distance Learning.

For more details on course, kindly visit or contact 09029966116

► Read more
Yes it is possible to get admission in TYBCOM. First of all you have to get migration certificate from cal university then complete the procedure for tybcom exams. If you are not intrested in commerce then you can also change your stream from commerce to art. Now a days arts have also a good scope.
► Read more
It is better for you to complete your Company secretary course. It provides you better job opportunities.It is a good thing that you are interested in accounts and economic.It helps you in your further CS studies.
CS: Executive Programme - Module I

Paper 1: General and Commercial Laws [100 marks]
Paper 2: Company Accounts and Cost and Management Accounting [100 marks]
Part A: Company Accounts (50 Marks)
Part B: Cost and Management Accounting (50 Marks)
Paper 3: Tax Laws [100 marks]
Part A: The Income-tax Act (60 Marks)
Part B: Service Tax (20 Marks)
Part C: Value Added Tax (20 Marks)
CS: Executive Programme - Module II

Paper 4: Company law [100 marks]
Paper 5: Economic and Labour Laws [100 marks]
Part A: Economic Laws (60 Marks)
Part B: Labour Laws (40 Marks)
Paper 6: Securities Laws and Compliances [100 marks]
Part A: Security Laws (60 Marks)
Part B: Issue Management and Compliances (40 Marks)...
► Read more
Hi Pooja,

First you should decide if you can do a full time course and if you are ready to do graduation from the beginning. The second option is appearing for B.A. as a private candidate.

The choice is your's and as per your suitability.
You must take an initiative to start your student/ college life once again.
Think clearly what is your priority and act likewise. Full time BA or part time.Think about the subjects in which you are interested in and you are good at also you think of building a career in.

Best of luck....
► Read more

Related Questions

Search by Career Category