Old question papers pgrrcde of ma previous of pgrrcde o u - 1 to 11 of 16 results


You can now also do Masters in Psychology from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi. IGNOU has very systematic approach in distance learning.

Kailash Tuli...


There are many reputed colleges in Mumbai where you can take your admission like Kishinchand Chellaram College,

Maniben Nanavati Women’s College

Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University (SNDT)

University of Mumbai-Centre of Distance Learning - Mumbai

V.G.Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce

These colleges’ offers distance courses also, so you can join any one of them depending on your conveniences.

you can choose colleges depending on your interest also like if you want to do your Masters in applied psychology you can join Delhi university or Allahabad university for cognitive psychology .

Best wishes!!!...
► Read more

 If you want to pursue your MA in psychology you can choose universities and colleges depending on your area of interest like in applied psychology or clinical psychology . There are many universities and centers offering MA in psychology. Delhi university ,Allahabad university , central institute of psychiatry , IBHAS,NIMHANS and Jamia millia Islamia are in top .

► Read more
I want to get admission from your insitiution to complete AM in Hindi.... ► Read more

Dear after completing your MA in psychology you would be suerly eligible for PHD in psychology but you have atleast 55%in your MA for doing PHD. you can enter into phd progamme after qualifying National Eligibity Test or Common Research Entrence Test. you can do phd from universities like Delhi university ,Allahabad University or Central Institute of Psychiatry.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!...
► Read more

Its good to see that you are so clear about  your future plan.yes you can do diploma in medicine after donig MA in psychology .There are many institutes where you can work as psychiatrist like NIMHANS , CIP and IBHAS but working in these institutes and to start your own clinic you have to do PHD or M.phil in psychology also.

Good Luck for your Shine future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
► Read more
Hello Shipra,

Sorry for late reply. In NCR region University of Delhi, Jamia Milia Islamia, Jamia Nagar offers MA in Psychology



1. B.A. (Hons.) Examination in Psychology and Applied Psychology of Delhi University and other Universities recognized by Delhi University.
Marks Requirements: 55% marks or above

2. B.A. (Pass)/B.A. Programme Examination in Psychology of DelhiUniversity and other Universities recognized by Delhi University.
Marks Requirements: 55% marks or above in Psychology and 55% marks in aggregate

3. B.A. Courses/B.Sc. Courses/ B.Ed. and B.EL.Ed./Bachelor’s degree with Honours in any subject / Masters degree in any subject / M.B.B.S./BAMS / BUMS/ BHMS or MBA / B.Tech., B.E., L.L.B./L.L.M/B.B.S/B.C.A. and B.M.M. of Delhi University or other Universities recognized by Delhi University
Marks Requirements: 60% marks or above in aggregate

Cheers !!!...
► Read more
Hi Nikhil,

Industrial Psychology is the branch of applied psychology that is concerned with efficient management of an industrial labor force and especially with problems encountered by workers in a mechanized environment.
Where as Forensic Psychology is designed to educate and train individuals who are currently working, or wish to be trained to work, in fields that utilize the study and practice of forensic psychology. So. now u decide which course to choose. For any further help. post your queries....
► Read more
Hi Shankar,

These are few the colleges providing MA psychology in Mumbai & Pune:

Shivaji University
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
Mumbai University
Amaravati University, Aurangabad
Marathwada University, Aurangabad
Nagpur University, Rabindranath Tagore Marg, Nagpur
University of Pune, Ganeshkhind, Pune

You will have bright prospects in HR after MA Psychology.

All the best....
► Read more
Hi Bhavana,

If you are not interested in what you are presently doing it is absolutely not a very big problem. It is good that you want to pursue your dreams.
If you are interested in social issues and helping people you can start work in an NGO or do a Masters in social work.
If you want to do something related to Psychology you can opt for a masters in Psychology for that you just need to be a graduate in any field.
As far as drawing is concerned you can do a course in Fine Arts and then opt for becoming an artist.

If you immediately want to work after your graduation the best would be to work in an NGO and you can study in correspondence and pursue your dreams. Even if you opt to study further you can associate yourself with an NGO and work their as a volunteer in your free time.

Best Wishes!

► Read more
Hello ma'am,
thank you for the prompt reply. i am more interested in practicing psychology than teaching it. I guess the option of diplomas and certificate courses will be appropriate in that case. I would like to know my best course and college options in india and abroad for the same. also is there an equivalent of mphil courses offered abroad?
► Read more

Related Questions

Search by Career Category