011 66487704
(9:00 AM to 9:00 PM)
case studies
0 204+
0h  0m
Time invested in
career planning

Www.dtekarnataka.in and www.diploma admission.in - 12 to 13 of 13 results

 It is tough to say that either you'll get a college from AIEEE list or not. But you can apply for state level universities which consider AIEEE score. Some of the university are:
Sharda University, UP
MDU, Haryana
May be you'll get a college in these university....

According to last year counseling you may not get in those colleges. Home state is an added point, you may get in your home state. This year 10 new NITs introduced & some private universities also introduced under AIEEE. You can try in those colleges.

Mewar University, Rajasthan
Mewar University, Rajasthan
Shobhit University, Meerut (UP)
Jayoti Vidyapeeth. Women's University, Jaipur

You can try in these colleges also.

All the best...
► Read more

There is more to explore...

    Sign Up   
Already have an account? Login